Returns & Warranty
Developed by Australian Physiotherapists, the dma Reformer products are designed and manufactured to meet the stringent demands of clinical use. This evolution of the traditional Clinical Pilates Reformer provides the safest, most versatile ergonomic option currently available.
All products come with a limited 2 year warranty.
A warranty note is provided with each equipment order and is sent to you with your invoice. To obtain a replacement warranty note for your equipment please contact us on 1300 904 760 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
The Core Store is committed to customer satisfaction and encourages customer feedback.
1. Refunding Replacement Parts – includes dma™ ropes, springs, wheels and handles, exercise posters, extension legs and deluxe foam wedges.
- You may return any of the above items within 30 days of receipt of your order, for a full refund, exclusive of shipping, provided they are in original condition.
- Grip Socks and Grip Mats may only be returned for a full refund, exclusive of shipping, provided they are in their original unopened condition.
- A defective product may be returned and replaced with the same item. Please email us at email@example.com advising us of the problem before you return the goods.
- If the return is not due to a manufacturing defect, the returning party is responsible for the return packing and shipping.
- We do not offer refunds on our multimedia products due to the nature of the product and the ability customers have to downloading the products contents.
2. Refunding Of Large Items – Includes dma™ clinical reformer, fitness reformer, trapeze tables, wobble board, thoracic barrel, jump board, reformer box and unilateral wall pullies.
- dma clinical pilates™ does not accept returns or refunds on any of the large equipment listed above, unless they are defective in some way.
- If your product or any components are defective, as per the product warranty, it will be replaced free of charge.